Why this opportunity exists⌗
The OTTO Motors division of Clearpath is looking for a front-end web developer to work with the Fleet Applications team on a short term contract of up to 6 months.
• In Fleet Applications, we are responsible for the design, development, and support of software applications that allow our users to interact with, monitor and support their fleets of OTTO Autonomous Vehicles. This involves participation in the entire product workflow, from customer insight gathering, problem definition, solution proposals, application design, development, and support.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Writing HTML5 web applications that interface with back-end REST and WebSocket endpoints. • Experience with React/Redux and supporting tools such as webpack, npm and jest. • Experience working with Linux/Ubuntu based environments and comfortable working in a terminal. • Working directly with designers to implement pixel-perfect user interfaces. • Implementing interfaces that must work on both desktop and mobile platforms. • Writing development documentation and using source control and build systems. • Working in a collaborative virtual environment, interfacing with other team members regularly, sharing knowledge via diagram, discussion, and example.
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar environment
About the organization(s)⌗
• Clearpath Robotics Inc. develops the future of robotics technology through development and sale of industry-leading self-driving technology, products, and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s research and industrial divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO™ Motors. Clearpath Robotics Inc. is an award-winning company with recent awards including Robotics Business Review Top 50 Robotics Company, Edison Award for Innovation, Business Insider Top 40 under 40, and Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
• Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation.
• Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the ability to work remotely is a requirement. This is a 6 month contract role.