Why this opportunity exists⌗
We are looking for a Vice President of Human Resources who shares our core values and mantra of maintaining high standards and is ready to make an impact on our entire organization. As a VP of HR, you will solidify and build a world-class HR operation with a focus on talent acquisition, professional development, and employee engagement.
• Reporting to the CFO, work closely with the CEO and the executive team to develop and execute human resources strategies with a mantra of using world-class technology and infrastructure to build and manage a global, remote team. • Manage and build a world-class HR team, including talent acquisition, talent management and training and development • Design and execute on consistent HR processes that effectively meet, support and enhance business objectives • Maintain open communication with executive team to assess the needs of their departments and help them accomplish business objectives by recommending human resources solutions • Establish credibility throughout the organization to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues • Design and manage competitive compensation and workforce planning strategies across 60+ countries. Ensure that these programs enhance the company’s abilities to meet objectives and attract, build and retain a highly skilled and effective workforce • Create, implement, maintain and align HR policies for all internal teams of our global offices • Develop a roadmap for talent assessment, development and performance, ensuring there is a constant focus on professional development for team members at all levels. • Build and retain a passionate group of human resources professionals
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Strong aptitude for building teams and working with an emerging HR department • Deep and well-rounded knowledge of the HR function and generally applicable federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations • Ability to think and operate at a “strategic level,” but execute on a “tactical level” with the willingness to roll-up sleeves • Ability to execute in a highly dynamic environment • High Standards • Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills • Entrepreneurial spirit
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree in human resources, psychology or related field preferred • International experience working in Europe, Latin America and Asia, as well as the US; strong understanding of the international cultural landscape • Experience in 1B+ market cap companies as well as experience in high-growth companies • 10+ years of experience as a leader-in-charge of the HR function of an organization spread across multiple national and international locations
About the organization(s)⌗
• Globalization Partners’ simplifies global business by enabling companies to hire great talent, anywhere in the world, without the complexity of setting up foreign branch offices or subsidiaries. You find the talent, and we put YOUR candidate on OUR fully compliant, in-country payroll. This enables you to expand quickly and easily into almost any country around the globe – quickly and easily. • Our platform enables you to leapfrog over the legal, HR and tax complexities of having to figure out “how” to do business in a foreign country, while getting all the benefits of a global team. • Globalization Partners – International Business, Simplified. • We’re in hyper-growth mode. Growth is in our mandate and we need amazing people to succeed. Our renowned culture has been named one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America, and our goal is to add the best talent to our award-winning team, and retain that talent by managing to a careful standard of excellence.
• Sabbatical after each 5 years of employment • World class benefits, including health, vision and dental • A matching 401K • Competitive compensation • Paid-time-off (PTO) • Generous, equal-gender family leave • Frequent team events and a very strong focus on culture spanning a global team.