Why this opportunity exists⌗
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our growing global design team. Design is becoming front and centre at Vonage. We’re looking for someone who puts our users first and understands the product design process from user research to polished UI.
• Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering and Design teams to drive forward design vision, to ensure a unified, state of the art and world-class User Experience and User Interface Design for all web and mobile products from start to finish. • Contribute to and help evolve our design system and individually contribute to an array of projects that use our design system. • Collaborate with the Research team to gain a complete understanding of our customers and competitive markets. • Prototype experiences to test and share with team members. • Work closely with developers and engineering teams to bring your work to life and ensure quality design QA.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Ability to translate stakeholder goals, user research, into user flows and clean usable UIs. • Strong organizational skills and ability to document goals, process, and projects. • Conceptual thinker with the ability to understand user behaviour, simplicity and usability with a solid and up to date understanding of best practices, developments and trends in web design. • Strong understanding of design principles. • Strong typography knowledge and design layout skills. • Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles. • Pixel perfect with attention to the smallest of details. • Experience solving complex UX problems. • Strong team-player with the ability to execute projects in collaboration with other team members as well as independently. • A willingness to hear feedback and improve based on critique. And an open mind to learn from others and always looking to improve oneself professionally. • An online portfolio is a must!
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• 3+ years of experience working in Product Design
About the organization(s)⌗
• We’re making communications more flexible, intelligent, and personal, to help enterprises the world over stay ahead. We provide unified communications, contact centers and programmable communications APIs, built on the world’s most flexible cloud communications platform.
• Unlimited paid holidays • Company pension • Life assurance • Income Protection • Cycle to work scheme • Payroll Giving for Charities • Season Ticket Loan • Private Medical • Dental & Eye Cover • Gym Membership Loan • Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave • Career progression • Flexible working hours • Industry conferences • Free snacks and food • Friday beer o’clock • Work laptop • Secure bicycle storage • Discounts in London attractions through TasteCard Loan and BUPA, the medical provider • Social meet ups