Why this opportunity exists⌗
We are currently seeking a hardworking, highly-motivated, detail-oriented Trust and Community Standards Manager to lead our Trust and community team. You will own the Trust and Safety of The Tradesy community helping millions of members safely buy and sell new and pre-owned designer fashion on Tradesy. You will partner directly with our Authentication, Customer service, and Return teams ensuring that bad actors are proactively and swiftly prevented from transacting on Tradesy. Success in this role requires a leader who is highly motivated with a strong understanding of fraud prevention. The ideal candidate is a team player, capable of training and managing a large team. You are capable of leading fraud prevention strategy but aren’t afraid to get into the weeds and lead from the front when necessary.
• Consistently drive team improvement and consistently take ownership of team performance • Balance resources for tasks for all shifts • Manage Time Sheets/Paid time Off • Own SLA/Business metrics Reporting for all tasks • Identify pain points with tools, training, knowledge and make recommendations to Director • Handle all escalated issues • Identify fraud trends • Implement best practices that address trust and community safety • Manage CCPA and DMCA requests • Set clear performance expectations for the team through documentation and the use of performance management • Work with internal teams to provide product feedback and help develop new tools and features to continuously improve the integrity of our marketplace
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Proven leadership and management skills. You’re adept at giving and synthesizing feedback, managing stakeholders, and managing teams • Strong attention to detail • An eye for identifying outliers among data sets • Confidence, tact, patience, politeness, and diplomacy while dealing with complex problems • Flexibility and adaptability to constantly evolving work-flows and responsibilities • Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), strong follow-up and are customer-focused • You know your Birkins from Neverfulls, Satchels from Totes, and Mules from Clogs. You may not be a fashion expert, but you have a general sense of the domain, and can get up to speed very quickly. • Experience with Deescalation • Hands-on experience with anti-fraud and payment platforms like Riskified, Signify or Ekata.
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• 2 years of fraud prevention or Risk Management • Prior experience in a lead or management related role
About the organization(s)⌗
• Tradesy is a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling luxury fashion, enabling savvy customers to unlock the value in their closet to access affordable luxury. Our mission is to make fashion resale as simple, safe, and stylish as retail — at scale. We have millions of passionate members, a product that people love, and a team culture that gives you the freedom to work from wherever you are. But enough about us, let’s talk about you!
• The Tradesy Trust and Community team is a tight-knit, highly motivated group with a do-whatever-it-takes philosophy. You will lead this team in standardizing policies and documentation, as well as clearly communicating policies to customers. As a big-picture thinker with a strong eye for detail, you’ll ensure our community is a safe place to sell and purchase Luxury goods. • This role reports directly to the Director of Operations - Trust and Community
• Competitive salary: Commensurate with skill set, experience and the position. What you made at your last job should not dictate your worth. Tradesy is committed to a Basic Living Wage threshold and holds its own $50k Minimum Wage Standard for entry level positions• True Opportunity for Growth - we don’t believe in time served or waiting for your manager to get promoted or leave. Carve out your own path, at your pace - there’s room at the top for all of us• Comprehensive Health Benefits. Several options for Company Paid Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug and Vision Plans. Tradesy pays 100% of the premiums for individuals - great discounts if you want to add spouse/children/families• Wealth Benefits: 401k option and Equity (stock options) because every employee should be an owner• Flexible Paid Time Off. We coordinate with each other to make sure work and play find a healthy balance.• Celebrate Diversity Paid Holiday Program. A combination of set and floating Company Holidays - so you can choose the days most meaningful to you• Designated Paid time off to serve (Jury Duty) and VOTE as well!• Mentorship opportunities - Grow within your field, gain valuable skills and experience in a new one or become a change agent for those around you - all on Company time• Paid Parental Leave - For Moms, Dads and everything in between• Remote Friendly Office - Work from the place that best works for you• Flexible Working Hours - Night owl? Got kids/pets/family obligations? We value your output, not the clock• Virtual company-wide happy hours, Product demos, support groups and team events. Philanthropy and community outreach too. We are constantly finding news ways to stay meaningfully connected in this virtual worldAdditional compensation⌗
Individual and Team bonuses, Based on performance Agreement type⌗