At eTeki, top freelance Tibco EBX Analyst professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in Tibco EBX Analyst, you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior-level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on Experience implementing MDM using TIBCO EBX (Orchestra Networks).
- Expert-level Proficiency in MDM foundational and data modeling concepts
- Experience with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of TIBCO EBX MDM.
- Experience in Data modeling.
- Experience working with data conversion, analysis & ETL / integration.
- Experience with real-time integration (SOAP, REST, JMS, ESB technology, etc.) & batch integration (file-based) between MDM & other systems.
- Experience in the development of interfaces in Java.
- Working experience - hosting solution in Cloud (AWS).
- Experience working with mastering customer data & their hierarchy and reference data.
- Experience with version control technology (Git, Subversion, CVS, etc.).
- Experience with DevOps and build automation tools (Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, etc.).
- Ability to quickly adapt to varying technical environments and project teams. eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top-notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers