• Our tax professionals are highly motivated self-starters with a passion for education and growth. With technical expertise in tax compliance, regulations and the ever-changing tax environment, our professionals assist clients in educating and advising them on what matters to their business. Our team members are nimble and have experience working with clients of varying sizes within many industries. Sikich tax professionals are also equipped with digital solutions that enable them to be advisors and consultative in their role at Sikich. Additionally, our tax department shares projects and resources across offices through our cloud-based solutions that allow us to collaborate globally.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Highly experienced in Form 990 compliance • Knowledge of tax-exempt compliance and legislation including proficiency in tax research • Partnership and Corporate tax compliance experience preferred, but not required • Active CPA license
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• BA/BS Degree in Accounting or related field • 10+ years’ experience in public accounting specializing in not-for-profit area
About the organization(s)⌗
• At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees. • Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference. • Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkT2fZvb6rA
• Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V