Why this opportunity exists⌗
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our team and assist in marketing for and attaining top broker talent. The qualified candidate would utilize tracking systems to monitor and record recruiting activities, determine the eligibility of agent candidates, and implement multiple active recruiting systems. This individual will be tasked with utilizing innovative sourcing strategies and networks to grow a diverse pipeline of candidates, while identifying process improvements to enhance the recruiting process. Position includes candidate screening, some cold calling, interviewing and testing. You will be an integral part of substantially growing a leading marketing and technology company. Our Recruiting department is a critical part of Ideal Concepts’ ambitious expansion plans. Currently, we have over 2,500 contracted insurance sales agents but are working to significantly grow our captive agent base.
• Utilize effective sourcing and talent acquisition strategies that attract qualified candidates. • Conduct strategy meetings with managers to keep the recruitment process relevant. • Advertise positions internally and externally, accurately reflecting the culture of Ideal Concepts and expectations of brokers. • Screen and phone interview potential candidates; conduct in-person interviews with local candidates. • Test candidates to meticulously select top brokers who will perform well on our sales platform. • Develop a broad knowledge of the insurance industry and a deep understanding of the company.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Strong computer skills and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems. • Self-motivated and open to flexible work hours as needed.
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Business, Human Resources, or related field of study. • 1-2 years of a staffing firm or corporate recruiting experience for a variety of positions.
About the organization(s)⌗
• We started in the insurance sales and technology industry in 2004 with the leadership of founder and President, John Pequeno. At the time, John was finishing his Masters degree in Computer Engineering at Lehigh University, while working for an internet startup which he had helped launch and grow since 1999. Most of John’s classmates either started their own technology companies, or went to work for one of the large technology conglomerates. However, John had a different vision. John decided to use his technology expertise to revolutionize one of the least technologically advanced industries in the world, the insurance industry. Focusing on the insurance industry allowed us to quickly develop insurance technology, products, and processes which help revolutionize how insurance business gets done. • We developed our first product in 2005 with the launch of iWebQuotes.com, an insurance marketing website. The purpose of the service was to connect clients looking for health and life insurance with experienced agents who could review the options with them. At the time, this market was underdeveloped, which allowed for quick growth of the product. We quickly identified the three important facets of growing this service which were, providing excellent technology to connect clients to agents, marketing the website effectively to attain clients, and building strong partnerships with agents which could service these clients.
• This is an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. Once we are cleared to return to our offices, remote work will not be an option for this position.
• 15 PTO days• 8 paid predetermined holidays• 401K• Fully covered health benefits (%100 company contribution), including major medical, dental, vision, accident, critical illness and life insurance• Technology focused, fast paced working environment• Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers• Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation• Competitive bonus structure Agreement type⌗
To be defined