Why this opportunity exists⌗
Our Supply Sales team develops and nurtures leads in concert with our marketing team. Once we have a vetted prospect, Supply Sales is responsible for educating and building the opportunity and plan for a client’s success. This team uses a combination of objective data and subjective judgment to improve their sales process. You work within our Supply Team, but interface daily with our customer experience, product development, supply ops and account management teams. This team, when necessary, can expect to travel for industry events, client meetings, opening major markets or launching larger providers.
• Develop, enhance and execute a strategic sales plan to grow the market. • Drive new partners by prospecting, cold calling and partnering with marketing to develop a strong lead acquisition and nurturing process. • Leverage your network to build a direct pipeline. • Measure prospect value and apply your time accordingly. • Serve as the single point of contact for your potential clients through on-boarding. • Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors • Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level • Collaborate with Product to provide clear feedback on client needs and learnings. • Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives. • Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly goals to internal and stakeholders. • Develop, forecast, and report on your funnel using Salesforce
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Strong team player with the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage internal and external responsibilities simultaneously • Ability to take strategic concepts and turn into actionable plans • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Successful resource allocation, timeline and project management experience • Bachelor’s degree or achievement of recognized professional level • Experienced in extended domestic and international travel
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• 7 - 15+ years of relevant work experience in Serviced Apartments and Corporate Housing with proven track record of scaling sales to achieve goals. • Marketplace experience a plus
About the organization(s)⌗
• Urbandoor is a global marketplace for furnished apartments specifically built for professionals. Its mission is to effortlessly connect professionals with their right apartment every time, anywhere. Unlike other furnished apartment marketplaces, there are no private homes or individual hosts on Urbandoor. All apartments and providers are vetted to meet standards professionals expect. There are currently more than 500K furnished apartments in 1300+ markets across 45+ countries on Urbandoor. For more info, visit www.urbandoor.com.
• Benefits may differ based on job location. Urbandoor offers premium healthcare, 401K, unlimited vacation, remote-work flexibility, and team outings.