Why this opportunity exists⌗
Talented developers, passionate about ServiceNow solutions; organized and with excellent time management skills. We’re looking for creative people, who think out side the box and strive to learn new things and share knowledge with their team mates; in one sentence, people who lead by example.
• You will use your knowledge and experience to design and implement solutions for the ServiceNow platform. You will define, develop, test, analyze and mantain software applications that will enable your clients to reach the full potential of their ServiceNow solution; performing at high levels of autonomy. • You will also provide mentoring, guidance and support to the more junior members of your team; sometimes acting as project team lead.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Experience working in with USA companies. • Ability to develop new knowledge with ease. • Organized & Excellent time management skills. • Willingness to share knowledge and assist teammates. • Experience working under ITIL framework. Certification preferred.
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
About the organization(s)⌗
• NovoScale is a fast growing ServiceNow service partner and known as a leading provider of near-shore ServiceNow services for enterprises and other service providers. NovoScale provides consulting, managed services, and innovative QA products/processes. Having delivered well over 100,000 hours and 200+ clients during the past 5 years, NovoScale is a rising and established player in the ServiceNow ecosystem. We are rapidly expanding and this is the time to join a growing entrepreneurial company. We move fast and deliver top quality services delighting our clients. Come join the experienced NovoScale team and be a key part of the continued success.
• We offer a fun, highly engaging and unique culture. You’ll get the best learning and career experience from day 1, by being able to work with ServiceNow Experts, access certifications and accreditations and the opportunity to lead the ITOM practice. • You’ll be empowered to work for top of the line companies and amazing partners, while having fun at it!
• Welcome to Pay for Performance! We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional and culturally diverse work environment. Work-life balance is very important to us so our job opportunities allow for remote working so you can manage your own time. • A phone screen with our HR team to validate your experience and expectations for new opportunities. • A technical test and interview with our Service Delivery professionals to measure your skills. • A standard Background and Work Reference Check. • If all above goes well, you will get an offer.