Why this opportunity exists⌗
Our Senior Developer position is an integral part of Catchpoint’s agile software development team, focusing on React Development. This role will utilize your software design, analysis, and programming skills to enhance our client-facing products. You will be working with a team of application developers to deliver features on a large web based application with an intuitive interface that hides the complexity of our backend systems and proprietary NoSQL database.
• Design modules to achieve optimal performance and in a large multi-tenant SaaS application. • Collaborate with other development and testing teams in an agile environment. • Write clean, documented, and performant code. • Write unit and functional tests. • Code reviews based on Best Practices and functional requirements. • Communicate regularly with Engineering Manager & other Leads to provide status updates on projects. • Collaborate with Product Managers and Designers in scoping, defining, and sizing user stories. • Ensure smooth product releases and support. • Mentor more junior members in best practices and design paradigms. • Continually learn and challenge yourself and others in an open discussion to improve code and products.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Expertise in React.js Version 16+. • Experience with jest with enzyme a plus. • Experience with Apollo Client or d3 V4 a plus. • Team leadership, product or feature ownership, mentoring, and reviewing code. • Working in agile software development environment. • Knowledge of Git.
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• A BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related majors is required. • 7+ years of development experience • 2+ years of React.js experience with ES6 or TypeScript.
About the organization(s)⌗
• Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L’Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
• Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!