**Title **- Sr. Business Analyst
**Position **- Fulltime
**Location **- 100% Remote
**Salary - **$Open (Best Possible)
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Partnering with product managers and other business stakeholders to understand evolving business needs and customer impacts
- Gathering and documenting business requirements for user stories and partnering with the product team to create user flows, use case scenarios, iteration planning boards and other necessary artifacts
- Performing data analysis on key product metrics to quickly understand customer interaction and areas of opportunity
- Triaging and troubleshooting complex user-reported system defects
- Coordinating functional and user acceptance testing by executing the testing strategy, scheduling resources and tracking test performance
- Strong experience with Agile Frameworks and Deployment methodologies in a customer-facing production environment
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills, able to work under deadlines in a changing environment, and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to multi-task, working independently and to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Proven ability to prioritize, communicate clearly, a consistent track record of delivery, and an obsession about the customer experience
- Ability to interact with executives, managers, subject matter experts, and scrum teams in matrix organizational structure
- Experience in eCommerce and Omni-Channel delivery
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (Jira/Confluence/Structure)
- Minimum of 2 years of eCommerce experience in an business analytics role, including: process definition, management and monitoring, release management, web experience, database, XML, and/or requirement definition.
- Proven analytical/technical aptitude evidenced by 2 or more years of successful experience in a quantitative role
- Previous retail or eCommerce experience
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, business or other related field
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.
- provided by Dice