Why this opportunity exists⌗
Looking for an outgoing, proactive candidate to add to our Quality Assurance Team. You will touch the full life cycle of our web application development process, including reviewing requirements and specifications, documenting processes. We are seeking candidates with experience utilizing · Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM). Candidates must be eligible to obtain a government clearance.
• Evaluate, Document and Test software to verify functionality and performance according to specifications and requirements. • Responsible for tests, methods, and procedures to ensure continuous improvement to software quality assurance standards. • Regularly summarizes testing status and areas of risk, and when possible, proposes and executes upon mitigation strategies • Collaborate with PM, technical and business teams to understand the requirements for the release process • Develop processes that ensure changes being made to the Production footprint are done using a consistent and repeatable process
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Strong knowledge of database technology and SQL queries, with current data validation experience • Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle • Experience with TFS and MTM
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred • 5+ years of experience in software testing, with enterprise web applications, with automated testing experience preferred • 2-6 years of previous QA
About the organization(s)⌗
• Latitude is a Human Resource Consulting Firm headquartered in Hanover, MD with an office in Winter Park, FL. Latitude provides consulting services to a wide range of industries (Technology, Engineering, Scientific, Communications) in both the Private and Public Sectors. We are a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement personnel agency providing clients with skilled professional employees of all skill levels. • Latitude provides its services to businesses in the Beltway Corridor, Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia regions. However, we are not limited to these areas as we will work with Nationwide Clients. As a company, Latitude differs from other temporary and permanent placement agencies because of the experience of its owners and the talent and professionalism of its employees. • With 30 plus years of experience, Latitude’s Management team understands what is required to service the needs of the most complex clients and organizations. Our recruiters and consultants are chosen based on their experience and track records within the industry. This commitment to excellence will ensure successful results and most importantly cost efficiency for our client.
• Location: Leavenworth, KS. This position is expected to operate in a 70% remote capacity
ContractorCurrency exchange and taxes to be paid by⌗
Depends on the location of the candidate