Why this opportunity exists⌗
Tenet3 is seeking a Software Engineer / Frontend Engineer (React, Pixi) to join our team. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building a visually-exciting, high-performing, intuitive web application to solve challenging security problems.
• You will use a ReactJS, Redux, Pixi, SCSS, and HTML5 client-side stack to interact with users. You will: • Develop, test, enhance, debug, and implement software • Collaborate with the design and project teams on product specifications • Configure applications according to design specifications • Participate in peer reviews of code written by other developers • Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications • Participate in development of software documentation and user manuals • Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration, and testing tools • Assist in preparing estimates for implementing new system enhancements.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a similar discipline.
About the organization(s)⌗
• Tenet3 is a cyber analytics company based in Dayton, Ohio. We develop software products supporting advanced machine learning, property graph analysis, and enhanced human cognition. Our tag line is Cybernetics. We seek synergies between human insights and machine automation. Working together our software platforms and human analysts enable a concept we call “explainable security.” This offers our customers a unique window into the trustworthiness of complex, interconnected, cyber-physical systems. Successful software drives our growth. We need you, your talents, and your experience to drive our success.
• Tenet3 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
• ** Our office is located in Dayton, Ohio. Position has option of 75% remote / 25% onsite or 100% onsite. The employee must reside within 3 hours driving distance of Dayton, Ohio. Relocation assistance to Dayton, Ohio also available. ** • $60k - $130k (paid relocation available).
• Generous PTO• Additional sick days• Floating holidays• 100% paid medical, vision, and dental for employee & family• HSA with company contributions• Education reimbursement for higher education, conferences and self-study• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match and profit sharing• Short and Long-term Disability• Life Insurance• Casual environment with smart, creative people• Flex time• Free coffee and snacks• Monthly wellness classes with free lunch Agreement type⌗
To be defined