Why this opportunity exists⌗
Exness, a leading fintech company in the CFD trading area, is looking to hire a Software engineer with focus on databases and DevOps methodologies to join our team of data engineers in Limassol, Cyprus. Remote workers are appreciated as well.
• Development of: • Trading platforms functionality extensions • Highload (24/7) services processing market, trading data and other related activities data • Trading API interfaces • Internal auxiliary libraries and frameworks supporting all components and services
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Commercial product development experience with C++ (5 years and above) • Excellent knowledge of C++ standard library, boost, C++11/14/17 standards • Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns • Experience in developing multithreaded client-server applications, interaction with DBMS • Experience in version control systems
English - fully-fluent Russian - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• Higher education
About the organization(s)⌗
• Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking for a Culture Champion who will join our team in Limassol, Cyprus and work closely with COO, HR, Internal communications and the management team to drive and promote healthy one-of-the-kind corporate culture where employees share the values of honesty, respect, results and progress. Exness has a really unique corporate culture where we combine people focus with high standards in whatever we do, care about the employees and families as well as focus on business results, joyful and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding performance every day.
• Our Culture Champion will drive strategic initiatives for corporate culture development and promotion throughout all the processes starting from recruitment and hiring to software development and support. The person will work closely with the teams across Exness globally, Cyprus, Malaysia, the UK and other countries, and also we lead the corporate culture projects for remote employees wherever they are located.
• Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members. • Medical insurance for employees and family members. • Corporate Mini Cooper CountryMan S for all relocated employees. • Relocation package (visa, tickets, corporate flat for 1 month) for a successful candidate and his/her family. • Company fitness center for employees and their spouses. • English and Greek language classes. • Kindergarten/school compensation program. • Excellent office with a ping pong table and kicker.