Why this opportunity exists⌗
Are you ready to take on unique and innovative technical challenges, expand your career with a top national MSP (Managed Services Provider) and shape the future of IT? Join our winning team to see how we help businesses grow and succeed using the power of technology! Ntiva is currently seeking qualified applicants with IT helpdesk and break-fix experience to join our Service Desk team. The Service Desk Technician I is an entry-level position to our Ntiva Service Desk. The primary function of the Service Desk Technician I is to provide “front line” IT support to our clients. This is a great opportunity to quickly advance your career in Managed IT, Security and Cloud Services.
• Accept incoming client troubleshooting calls and emails • Follow up on open tickets, keeping the client informed of any updates to their ticket • Update client documentation as needed • Laptop and Desktop preparation and setup • Provision/Deprovision user accounts • Recognize and communicate potential issues and possible failure points in client systems and processes • Log accurate and detailed case notes within the Ntiva ticketing system.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Positive attitude with a client-centric focus • Attention to detail • Ability to review, refine and create SOPs • Familiarity with administration of Office 365 and Exchange Online • Proficiency in navigation and administration of Active Directory • Working knowledge of Windows file shares (SMB/CIFS) Preferred Experience: • Help Desk or Technology Service Industry experience • Technical experience using Microsoft Remote Desktop (Terminal Services), Microsoft Hyper V, and VMWare systems • Familiarity with joining computers to a Windows domain • Ability to isolate network errors using basic Windows command line tools • Capable of communicating technological knowledge to end-users of varying technical experience.
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related discipline Preferred • Preferred Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+.
About the organization(s)⌗
• Ntiva is a Managed Services Provider (MSP) that provides IT services and support, strategic IT consulting, cybersecurity solutions, cloud services and business telephony to nonprofit and commercial businesses. • We know that technology is a crucial part of every business, and whether you have no IT staff at all or your current team is overwhelmed, we can help you get back on track.
• Home internet connectivity of at least 20 Mbps upload and 20mbps download (for eligibility to telework)
• Exposure to cloud hosting platforms such as Oracle, Azure, and AWS• Work hands-on with firewall interfaces and polices on devices like Cisco, Meraki, and WatchGuard• Gain experience with enterprise domain management such as analyzing group policies and utilizing PowerShell for efficiency• Have the opportunity to show-off your automation skills and ability to improve business functions by collaborating as a team or through individual research (and earn prizes doing it!)• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage• 401k + company matched contributions• Defined and Measurable tracks for promotion• Group Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage• Health Savings Account (HSA)• Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)• Bonus plans• Tuition Reimbursement program Agreement type⌗
To be defined