Why this opportunity exists⌗
Our mission is to enable everyone to work from home and take advantage of these benefits. To accomplish this mission, we’ve built HoloMeeting, a remote collaboration solution for Mixed Reality. Our solutions are already being used by large enterprise clients and we are looking for more adventurers to join us on our quest. In this role we are looking for a jack-of-all-trades. Someone who is creative that has a passion for design and technical artistry. We need someone with at least 7 years experience “making stuff look good” in Unity. In detail, you have conceived, designed, and implemented 3D User Interfaces with accompanying transition/button animations and made “stuff look great”. For instance, you could easily create and style a whiteboard for HoloMeeting, potentially amending or writing a new shader to account for the performance limitations of HoloLens. You not only understand how to create kick-ass animations for high-end machines but can also design for low-power devices (e.g. HoloLens). Great plus if you have experience working with Microsoft HoloLens and/or VR. We may be willing to compromise if you have demonstrated experience optimising the visual experience in terms of performance.
• You are our go-to expert to make stuff look good inside HoloMeeting • You have the best visual experience for the user in mind and self responsibly experiment with new designs • You make sure that your work runs well on all platforms supported by HoloMeeting
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Real-time VFX experience • HLSL & Shaderforge • Expert at industry standard 3D design tools (e.g. 3DS Max, Maya) • Technical understanding of the Unity framework and game dev pipeline • Git experience • Professional level English
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• 7+ years experience as a Technical Artist • 5+ years Unity experience in a professional team
About the organization(s)⌗
• HoloMeeting is a remote collaboration solving the problem of remote collaboration. • Using HoloMeeting, you can collaborate across geographical boundaries while it feels like you are in the same physical room. • Draw with colleagues in a remote workspace and communicate using real-time spatial sound. technology. • Personalised avatars allow you to engage with colleagues or clients seamlessly. • Take control of the 3D workspace and collaborate and communicate efficiently and intuitively with a host of Mixed Reality features.
• We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
• Work Environment • We are a startup and this job operates in a remote environment. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this role and the company growth. We do not intend to work longer than necessary, however, we are looking for people who get things done when necessary.
• Upon joining the team, you will receive a company HoloLens, experience HoloMeeting for yourself and assist the team in continuous improvements• Work in a remote environment• Enjoy the flexibility of remote hours• The ability to travel • A supportive people team who cares for your professional development and has plans to prove it! Agreement type⌗
ContractorCurrency exchange and taxes to be paid by⌗