We’re looking for an Senior Product Designer to join the Rewatch Design team. In this role, you’ll work with the team to identify design opportunities and create focused, approachable, and elegant UI for our customers.
You will will work directly with our Designer CEO and Engineering team to collaboratively prioritize, iterate, and implement your work to ensure the highest quality product experience.
Rewatch is the system of record for all of a company’s internal videos and creates a private and organized video channel for teams. The product automatically transcribes every meeting, all hands, and product demo so you can search all the spoken content across every video and unlock the company knowledge trapped inside.
What You’ll D*** Directly influence the product and design direction of the company
- Collaborate closely with Engineering to design and build new features
- Evaluate and recommend design solutions and guide team decision making
- Create high-fidelity prototypes and visuals to express you designs
- Maintain a bar of high quality design in the shipped product
- Balancing the trade-offs of short term solutions with longer term design goals
- Communicate cross-functionally to drive alignment around your design direction
Qualities We Value
- Several years of experience designing software
- Generalists with solid visual, UI, and coding skills
- Comfortable contributing to multiple design projects and prioritizing accordingly
- Ability to think complex design problems and identify the highest impact opportunities
- Expressing ideas through written words, visuals, and interactive prototyping
- Confidence working with HTML & CSS, working within a codebase like Ruby on Rails, and using tools like GitHub
- Ability to work remotely on a software team