Why this opportunity exists⌗
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for building products that impact the lives of thousands of users each day. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
• Write clean and maintainable code that is a joy for other engineers to read and work with • Translate UI mocks and business goals into functional software that solves real problems for users • Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle including technical design, code review, QA, deployment, and monitoring • Identify areas for improvement and a path forward to level-up our frontend development practices • Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards). • Participate in peer code reviews and QA
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
Español - fully-fluent Inglés - conversational Career path⌗
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline • 5+ years of software development experience
About the organization(s)⌗
• Log(n), founded in 2010, specializes in staff augmentation by helping our customers fill critical technical roles to reach their development goals. But we don’t just fill your open engineering roles - we partner with each of our customers to provide high quality remote engineers that become a real part of your team.
• Our team consists of passionate engineers. We focus on design, quality, performance and customer satisfaction.
• Our customers include companies like Hired, Homesuite, Kabam, Pearson, and Revinate. • Log(n) is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices in Costa Rica.
Benefits • Flexible schedule with extreme importance to quality of work rather than number of hours spent. • Fun, casual work environment with stocked kitchen and lounge areas • Referral Bonus • Team Activities • 100% Work From Home
• Private Medical Insurance Agreement type⌗
ContractorCurrency exchange and taxes to be paid by⌗