• Prepare our product for full public launch later this year as part of our growing team of technology and business professionals. • Develop simple, high-quality solutions to our customer’s problems in collaboration with your design, frontend and backend engineering colleagues. • Shape our product and technology roadmap and architecture for the months and years ahead. • Develop your frontend engineering, systems integration, and cross-functional collaboration skills.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Have extensive experience in developing user interfaces with JS. A strong understanding of React and Redux is a must. Experience in mobile app development is a plus. • Are a very strong communicator, technically as well as in customer, product and team collaboration terms. • Enjoy writing clean, maintainable and testable code. • Take full ownership for all aspects of your work. • Have experience working directly with product, design and customer success colleagues. • Collaborate closely with your frontend engineering colleagues to implement new features, address technical debt, and review each other’s work. • Coordinate your work well with with backend engineering colleagues. Knowledge of Python and Django and an interest in learning more are a plus. • Care about the usability and visual aspects of frontend development. • Navigate the complete project lifecycle from design to production confidently. • Enjoy working with people from a wide range of technical skills and backgrounds. • Like to bring new ideas to the table that will shape our product, technology, and company. • Master remote work and collaboration.
English - fully-fluent About the organization(s)⌗
• Next Matter is building a software solution that redefines how people build and operate their businesses. We will shape the future of work for people across industries and are growing into a company with engineering at its core. Join our experienced, tech-driven team in our journey to the official launch later this year, and subsequent growth to international markets!
• We are a cross-functional team that values transparency, ensuring that every team member has access to the information they need to make the right decisions. As a team, we are always challenging ourselves to grow, learn and improve. We invest in employee development, and are committed to helping each other get better at what we do. We aim to build a team of people who treat each other exceptionally well, work hard but always have fun doing it. • Open-source is vital to Next Matter. We rely on many projects from the community to run our business and we encourage our team to give back. • Next Matter is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.
• The chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded, early stage startup, with an experienced, tech-driven founding team and a validated product / business model. • Get to contribute to shaping the future of our company and product, and see the impact of your work. • The opportunity to work remotely. We are a remote team located in Germany, France, Austria, Finland and Canada. • Support for your personal and professional development. • A competitive salary and equity options. • Pick from several packages of equipment. We’ll set you up with either an Apple MacBook Pro or a Lenovo machine along with any software you need. How to apply: Please make sure to include the following: • A short text describing who you are and what you are looking for. We would like to read about your past projects and what motivates you. • Feel free to include links to any online profiles that you use (Github, Twitter, etc). • Your work experience in the form of a resume, or a LinkedIn profile.