We are looking for an experienced, senior, API Developer/Engineer, who is excited to work on one of our many client projects - both greenfield (new) projects as well as legacy (support) projects in that technology stack. This is a remote position.
- Reviews design documents and provides feedback on approach and estimates
- Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements
Skills & Requirements
- Very experienced (5+ Years) in API/Software Development
- Experienced in MediusFlow
- Knowledge of the java frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Security)
- Knowledge of UI development (JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, XML)
- Knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
- Payments/ payments staging exposure on APIs
- Proficient and hands on with Application Servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss)
- Knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle (SQL - PL/SQL)
- Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
- Good analytical skills, innovative and detail-oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Significant attention to detail when writing code, including good commenting and code documentation skills