Why this opportunity exists⌗
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to be a part of something big. As a remote Senior Account Executive, you are responsible for generating new leads and business opportunities. You must be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling and personal meetings over the phone and in-person. We seek out people who have excellent interpersonal and technical skills. You will interact with clients of all levels in a variety of industries, including hospitality, manufacturing and retail. There are a plethora of companies that can greatly benefit from Beekeeper and value a consultative expert who determines their needs and is able to articulate Beekeeper’s value proposition. Being proactive, creative, likable and persuasive will be the key to success. Beekeeper’s technology is revolutionizing internal communications and redefining employee engagement for the non-desk workforce.
• Generate and grow a strong and healthy funnel of qualified opportunities (B2B) • Acquire new business by approaching prospective customers over the phone and via email and face to face • Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders • Overcome prospect objections • Support the development and optimization of our sales strategies • Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on lead quality and conversion • Take responsibility for the achievement of quantitative and qualitative goals • Travel up to 20-40%.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Experience in selling software to Hotels, Retailers or Manufacturing companies • Strong sense of curiosity with a positive attitude and passion for learning and helping others • Self-motivated and driven to exceed goals • Desire to constantly be learning • Strong customer service and sales skills • Knowledge of market research and negotiating principles • Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships • Organizational and time-management skills • Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information • The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business.
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• A minimum of 5+ years of full-cycle SaaS closing experience.
About the organization(s)⌗
• Beekeeper is a mobile-first communication platform that reaches every shift, location, and language through real-time messaging and targeted streams. Managers keep frontline teams productive and turnover low by automating workflows. Beekeeper integrates with existing operational systems and makes them accessible through one central portal. The company is based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin, London and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.
Bonus points: • Experience with CRM systems and office platforms (google suite, Microsoft, SFDC, Pandadoc, Showpad) • Experience in a high growth company • Other languages at professional proficiency (Spanish highly valued).
• Competitive salary• Full coverage of Health Benefits• Health and Wellness reimbursement• Flexible PTO time• We are headquartered in Zurich so potential for international travel• Dynamic and engaging workplace with strong camaraderie and team events• Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress within your career path Agreement type⌗
To be defined