Why this opportunity exists⌗
We recruit online! As a Software Developer you will be responsible for development of SAS applications, 4GL codes preparation, and enhancement of SAS algorithms and maintains SAS Development environment. SAS developer is responsible also for writing scripts in Unix/Linux environment and contributes in SAS platform development including server and application architecture. Developer design solutions, test cases and prepare documentation regarding SAS 9.3, SAS 9.4 and SAS Viya software.
• Developing Unix based scripts to automate processes in the SAS infrastructure, • Programing: developing SAS programs using 4GL and SAS macro language; debugging and executing algorithms, • Supporting the optimization / troubleshootingl / performance tuning of the SAS platform, • Performing requirement analysis, investigating and implementing solutions, preparing documentation, • Ensuring data interworking and connectivity of 3rd party products. • Reliable and timely execution of assigned tasks in accordance with the regulations of the Company. • Upgrade SAS software, install HotFixes and additional SAS software components
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Knowledge about SAS concept and SAS server architecture or other Buisness Intelligence solutions • Knowledge about software development regarding SAS 9.4 • Good knowledge of Unix or Linux environment • Practical experience with databases and SQL knowledge • Good analytical skills • Understanding of the business environment (e.g. ensuring that technical solutions are simple, reliable and cost effective) Nice to have: • Java programming knowledge Foreign language skills: • English B2 level mandatory • German optional
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• Desired 2 years of practical experience in 4GL programming
About the organization(s)⌗
• Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
• Primary location: Lodz, PL. • Remote work (until the global situation is clarified)
• Friendly multicultural environment• The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)• Stable employment• Benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport• Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries• In the current situation We are not travelling.• Lunch card• Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)• Open space office environment• Open space office environment Agreement type⌗