Why this opportunity exists⌗
This position will play an important role in the growing NewRez Salesforce Product team. This role is ideally suited for a highly disciplined self-starter with solid collaboration & communication skills with deep knowledge of Salesforce development. Ideal candidate will have demonstrated proficiency in Salesforce design, development, and architecture.
• Adopt a configuration first approach in building Salesforce based solutions for our customers using Service Cloud and other Salesforce Cloud offerings. Augment solution with custom development as needed. • Work in Salesforce development environments • Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Schedule Classes and Visualforce pages • External integrations leveraging SOAP & REST Apex Web Services and Force.com API • Design, develop, test, deploy and document high quality solutions on the SFDC platform • Management of user Profiles and Role Hierarchy • Building business logic processes using Validation rules, Formula Fields, Workflow Rules and Approval processes • Omnichannel Lead routing & skill-based routing
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Experience with GearSet, JIRA, and Azure DevOps is highly desirable • Experience with Agile Development methods • Individual must be a confident team player who is able to collaborate well with others, mentor new team members and provide constructive feedback • Ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage competing priorities
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• BS in Computer Science or similar technical discipline • Salesforce Platform Developer certification • Minimum 5 years total professional experience as a Salesforce Developer working with Sales/Service Cloud Lighting • 5 years’ experience with Apex programming, SOAP & REST Apex web services, Force.com API’s
About the organization(s)⌗
• Founded in 2008, NewRez (originally named New Penn Financial) brings a unique combination of mortgage expertise, financial strength, and product innovation capabilities to the lending table. We’re dedicated to delivering exceptional lending options with an easy application process to both our customers and strategic business-to-business partnerships. • With offices across the country, including our Philadelphia area headquarters, each of our employees goes the extra mile to redefine the standard of excellence in the mortgage industry - all while keeping your best interests in mind. This is because we believe the lending business isn’t about financial transactions. It’s about people.
• From the first hello, we genuinely care about getting to know our customers’ real needs and going beyond the expected. As an affirmation of this, we built our Brand Pillars. Through these Pillars come distinct advantages and unique mortgage opportunities that other lenders simply cannot offer.
• This position is available to work remote from the US!