Articulate is looking for a QA Engineer to join our amazing team. We’re makers. We believe the job of a product team is more than just writing and testing code. We are here to create experiences that delight our customers—that is always our top priority. We’re a fully distributed company with a high degree of autonomy and no office space. At Articulate, you’ll work closely with an awesome team of developers, designers, and writers to increase our web presence and improve our community. The ideal person for this job is a curious QA Engineer with a good eye. This person sweats the details, focuses on quality results instead of effort, and sees problems as opportunities to learn and level up as a team. Comfort in testing products across multiple platforms—from web to desktop to mobile—is a must. Solid GIF skills and emoji game are big bonuses. You should have a working knowledge of testing methodologies that put the customer first and be committed to seeing those customers achieve success. You’ll verify quality through exploratory testing and develop unique and creative workflows to test products—always advocating on behalf of the customer. What you’ll do: * Verify feature quality through exploratory testing and the execution of acceptance tests
- Develop unique, creative test ideas from product workflows
- Create repeatable test scenarios through automation, when appropriate
- Work collaboratively with developers, designers, and support team members
- Advocate on behalf of the customer
- Assist our support team and operations team in triaging and resolving production issues, including participating in on-call rotation
What you should have: * Two years of QA testing experience in a dynamic engineering environment
- Knowledge of general software QA methodologies, tools, and processes About Articulate Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 800,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry. We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits. We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position. Learn more about our culture.