Why this opportunity exists⌗
We are looking for a Project Controller to monitor, coordinate, and control a portfolio of projects from start to finish. Responsibilities include financial budgeting, limitation, and scheduling to ensure all processes are run smoothly and reports are accurately delivered for all projects in the portfolio.This will be a partially remote role, with 2 days a week remote and 3 days a week on site in DC.
• Prepare project pricing calculations and documentation • Participate in contract price negotiations • Establish and maintain project WBS including revenue and billing formula’s • Monitor and maintain contract funding / mod reconciliation • Review and approve all major project expenditures (PR’s) • Assist contracts group in negotiating project subcontract agreements • Establish and maintain project budgets, and overall cost control • Prepare Estimate-At-Completion (EAC) and variance analysis [budget vs actual] • Drive project profitability and other performance metrics • Ensure timely and accurate project billings [IDIQ, Cost Plus, T&M, and FFP] • Track, reconcile and work to minimize project unbilled balances • Monitor and work to maximize project cash flow • Prepare risk and opportunity assessments; develop and execute plan to mitigate risks • Prepare ad hoc project reporting and analysis as required
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• PMP or CPA preferred
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related discipline, MBA a plus • 5+ years of experience relating to Program Controls, Project Controlling [cost-schedule-performance], Financial Analysis, and Pricing in the Government / Defense industry for various contract types and complexity
About the organization(s)⌗
• Latitude is a Human Resource Consulting Firm headquartered in Hanover, MD with an office in Winter Park, FL. Latitude provides consulting services to a wide range of industries (Technology, Engineering, Scientific, Communications) in both the Private and Public Sectors. We are a contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement personnel agency providing clients with skilled professional employees of all skill levels. • Latitude provides its services to businesses in the Beltway Corridor, Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia regions. However, we are not limited to these areas as we will work with Nationwide Clients. As a company, Latitude differs from other temporary and permanent placement agencies because of the experience of it’s owners and the talent and professionalism of it’s employees. • With 30 plus years of experience, Latitude’s Management team understands what is required to service the needs of the most complex clients and organizations. Our recruiters and consultants are chosen based on their experience and track records within the industry. This commitment to excellence will ensure successful results and most importantly cost efficiency for our client.
• The heart of Latitude is an experienced recruiting and sales team with solid relationships and a commitment to providing quality resources to our clients. What sets Latitude apart from our competition is the experience of our management and the talent and professionalism of its employees. With thirty-five years of experience, Latitude’s management team understands what is required to service the needs of even the most complex clients and organizations. Our recruiters and consultants are chosen based on their experience and track records within their industry. This commitment to excellence will ensure successful results and, most importantly, cost efficiency for our clients.
• Remote in Washington D.C.