Why this opportunity exists⌗
We are looking for developers who seek innovation solutions, think independently, and who can also work as part of a team. Client contact is kept to a minimum. You’ll be working in an exciting, growth industry in a casual-but-energetic atmosphere.
• You will develop and customize Learning Management Systems (LMS) and other custom software solutions for major national clients. This work will include customizing and extending platform functionality as well as integrating with other systems.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• 5+ years object-oriented PHP coding, including MVC frameworks • 5+ years working with MySQL/SQL Server databases and writing SQL queries
About the organization(s)⌗
• Latitude is a Human Resource Consulting Firm headquartered in Hanover, MD with an office in Winter Park, FL. Latitude provides consulting services to a wide range of industries (Technology, Engineering, Scientific, Communications) in both the Private and Public Sectors. We are a contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement personnel agency providing clients with skilled professional employees of all skill levels. • Latitude provides its services to businesses in the Beltway Corridor, Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia regions. However, we are not limited to these areas as we will work with Nationwide Clients. As a company, Latitude differs from other temporary and permanent placement agencies because of the experience of it’s owners and the talent and professionalism of it’s employees. • With 30 plus years of experience, Latitude’s Management team understands what is required to service the needs of the most complex clients and organizations. Our recruiters and consultants are chosen based on their experience and track records within the industry. This commitment to excellence will ensure successful results and most importantly cost efficiency for our client.
• The heart of Latitude is an experienced recruiting and sales team with solid relationships and a commitment to providing quality resources to our clients. What sets Latitude apart from our competition is the experience of our management and the talent and professionalism of its employees. With thirty-five years of experience, Latitude’s management team understands what is required to service the needs of even the most complex clients and organizations. Our recruiters and consultants are chosen based on their experience and track records within their industry. This commitment to excellence will ensure successful results and, most importantly, cost efficiency for our clients.
• Remote in Columbia, MD. • We offer competitive rates, remote-work capability, and an exciting atmosphere. We expect high-level thinking, dedication to excellence, a team-first attitude, and the ability to think outside the box and develop world-class solutions. • All applicants must be residents of the Continental United States, and legally able to work in this country.