Remote-first // Rolling application.
At Godling, we design brands and digital experiences for some of the most exciting and impactful companies of our time. We’re a small and scrappy team that cares out putting out good work with good people.
We are looking for an exceptional Operations Manager to help design, strategize, and execute on a variety of projects that helps build the connective tissue between our growing internal teams and with our external clients. This individual will work closely with the CEO.
By working with Godling, you will be working with a small team that marries the visual and the vernacular - the art and the story - to drive actual business results. We work with a mix of game-changing tech companies and socially-impactful institutions so there’s never a dull moment.
The Role You’ll Play
You are an ambitious Operations Manager (or looking to make the next step in your journey!) with experience and passion to work across industries and projects - particularly those advancing the human condition. You are comfortable both talking to external clients and managing internal teams. You’re excited to be part of a growing independent agency and owning the results of your own work.
You’re detail-oriented and constantly looking for ways to improve existing processes. You are self-driven and find motivation in being trusted to lead your own projects. You enjoy learning new things and growing your skillset.
This role is remote, so you will have a lot of autonomy over your time but will be expected to produce work on-time and within expectations.
Your Work Will Include:
- Design, strategize, and execute on various projects to drive business growth
- Collaborate with strategy, design, and other cross-functional teams team to ensure best-in-class client experience and quality of work
- Develop operational programs, best practices, and frameworks to ensure that teams & individuals across Godling are able to efficiently communicate, align, and make project-critical decisions
- Track and measure the performance of various teams and projects in order to evaluate performance and improve inefficiencies
- Support the CEO and the greater leadership team in executing and rolling out new product offerings
- Nurture a positive and engaging team culture
You’ll Be Successful In This Role If:
- You have passion and demonstrated success in working with innovative brands or in creative roles
- You have Operations experience OR experience in adjacent roles (project management, product management, chief of staff, etc)
- Are outcome-oriented and know that a project is only complete when goals and alignment are achieved
- Thrive on understanding the ‘why’ of current workflows, and then enthusiastically develop improvements.
- Are an excellent communicator, both through written and verbal communication
- Have experience working with remote, cross-functional teams
- Excel at time management and prioritization. You’ll juggle a variety of projects and be trusted to work with autonomy. Being keen on developing your own efficient workflow practices is a huge plus!
What is Godling?
Godling is a boutique brand & storytelling agency purpose-built for forward-seeking brands in underserved industries. We exist to provide guidance - unearthing, crafting, and sharing the stories of companies advancing the human condition.
We’ve worked with companies across technology, media, community development, social justice, finance, and venture capital on their brand and storytelling. In the last 12 months, Godling has helped companies raise over $1B+ in financing, launched brands from zero to one, and served as the external design team for dozens of companies.
*Godling is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status. *
Interested in Applying?
Please email with a brief introduction (2-3 sentences max) about yourself along with your resume + portfolio. Also, please include one brand that you’ve seen recently that you liked!