• You’ll be using online accounting software and apps and working closely with our clients to ensure that the following responsibilities are handled diligently: • Weekly Bookkeeping (mix of accrual and cash-basis) for multiple clients • Answering support questions from clients related to bookkeeping • Ensuring clients’ books are kept up-to-date and are accurate and organized • Preparing month-end reports • Managing multiple clients simultaneously in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) • Hyper-organized • Social, presentable and well spoken - we want our clients to love you! • You are independent, highly motivated and a self-starter • You are a multi-tasker and can manage multiple clients simultaneously • Strong work ethic • Tech-savvy • A love for technology and the ability to learn new software/apps quickly • Strong internet connection - at least 6MBPS upload and 6MBPS download speeds • Knowledge of online accounting software (Xero, QBO, etc.) is an asset.
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• An excellent understanding of accrual bookkeeping, payroll, debits and credits, clearing accounts, bank reconciliations and more • An excellent understanding of the ins and outs of how an accounting system works: Invoicing, payables, bookkeeping, tax rates, etc. • Prior bookkeeping experience in a fast-paced environment.
About the organization(s)⌗
• ConnectCPA is a forward-thinking Online Chartered Accounting firm specializing in Tax and Accounting services with a focus on cloud technology solutions. • We leverage online accounting and technology in order to bring simplicity to the lives of business owners across Canada. • We are not your traditional accounting firm. We are paperless, tech-savvy and we think outside the box.
• You will be working from your home office (who doesn’t love that?)• You will have autonomy and control over your schedule• We don’t track time!• We will provide you with a brand new laptop• Everyone’s opinions and ideas are valued on how we can improve the firm• We are a young firm with an easy-going culture• Fully paid for health and dental benefits• No formal wear required• You’ll join us on our annual team retreat, where we get to relax, hang out and improve the firm. Pictures from our last few retreats can be found HERE and HERE. Agreement type⌗
To be defined