REMOTE Linux Administrator
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Linux Administrator join a Government Services/Information Security company to work remotely. You’ll work for a cutting-edge company that provides security and blockchain solutions to government entities. This is a full time, direct hire position with full benefits and a competitive salary.
- Work from home, supporting highly sensitive Linux based systems
- Server Hardening
- Work from home, with travel of about 5 days per quarter
- Must obtain Secret Security Eligibility (required)
- 10 years of Linux Systems Administration.
- Strong Server Hardening background
- Automation experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Skilled with BASH and/or Python Scripting
- Must be eligible for Secret Security Clearance.
- Fedora/CentOS/RHEL systems, Ansible tooling, Zabbix monitoring systems
- Experience designing, building and working with ELK and ELK-like systems
- AWS/Cloud experience
Please send your resume to **Matt Rauch, Senior Technical Recruiter **for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
**Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) **is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders - bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.