Why this opportunity exists⌗
We recruit online ! Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Java Developer / in Big Data projects for Financial Crime, AML & Sanctions cluster. Financial Crime, AML & Sanctions is one of our 53 agile clusters which key task is to invent, realize and deliver innovative, digital, multi-channel products with a superior and absolutely convincing customer and user experience. The cluster provides a global and holistic IT platform for Transaction Monitoring, Customer Scoring and Screening including the data provisioning platform. In your role as Java Developer you will be responsible for the continuous development, implementation and maintenance of the Commerzbank Compliance Data Lake on the central Hadoop Platform which is one of the foundations of Commerzbank 4.0 Transformation to a digital technology company.
• Act as a functional lead for requirement and delivery management towards the main customer team based in Frankfurt (Senior position) • Development, implementation and maintenance of the Compliance Data Lake solution on basis of the Hadoop Big Data Platform • Creating packages for software deployment and test as well as integration into the Compliance specific framework based on Java development on SparkSQL of the Big Data Hadoop platform • Support of testing, including error analysis and QA measures and apply fixes accordingly as part of 3rd level support • Support of continuous improvement and optimization of the Software Life-cycle Processes including CI/CD solutions
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Java Development on Spark Framework - high knowledge • Hadoop (IOP, HDP) • Familiarity with: SparkSQL, HiveQL • Familiarity with agile methodologies • Readiness to business travels to Germany for training Nice to have: • UC4 / Automic • Hive, Sqoop, Spark, Scala & Kafka etc. • Domain-specific language (DSL) • Familiarity with compliance business topics (such as Anti Money Laundering, Customer Due Dilligence, KYC Scoring, Watch List Filtering) Foreign language skills: • English B2 level mandatory • German optional
English - fully-fluent About the organization(s)⌗
• Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
• Primary location: Lodz, PL. • Remote work (until the global situation is clarified)
• Friendly multicultural environment• The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)• Stable employment• Benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport• Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries• In the current situation We are not travelling.• Lunch card• Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)• Open space office environment Agreement type⌗