Why this opportunity exists⌗
Inside Sales Representative – Remote (Full-Time) Inside Response is a technology and marketing company that helps large brands acquire new customers through online marketing and inside sales. We are now seeking full-time inside sales representatives to join our inside sales team. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will assist individuals by connecting them with licensed insurance sales representatives in their area. We do not sell any policies. We encourage you to apply if you are interested in building a career as an inside sales representative! After applying, you will speak with our recruiting team to learn more about Inside Response and this inside sales representative position. We offer immediate remote opportunities in the following states: Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
• Paid training; we will give you all the tools you need for success. • Connect with consumers interested in learning about and/or purchasing insurance • Execute transfer of potential customer to a licensed insurance sales representative from one of our trusted partners • Through superior telecommunication skills, articulate the benefits of comparison shopping for insurance • Provide a positive customer experience by educating customers, responding to questions, and overcoming objections • Meet and exceed specific, attainable sales goals • No prospecting or cold calling – all leads provided • No manual dialing – our dialing technology connects once a consumer is on the line • Have fun within a great culture that rewards positivity and performance
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Remote Equipment Requirements: Computer/Laptop (not a Chromebook or Mac), high-speed internet, adequate workspace, keyboard, mouse, and USB headset • Strong, articulate communication skills over the phone • Competitive personality and a desire for professional and financial growth • Comfortable working in a sales-driven environment • High level of self-motivation • Maintain focus and drive over the phone for consecutive hours through each day • Adaptable to new technology • Ability and willingness to learn quickly • A positive attitude with a sense of humor • Strong work ethic and self-motivated
English - fully-fluent About the organization(s)⌗
• We are a technology-enabled marketing company that helps large brands acquire new customers through online marketing and inside sales. We generate clicks, calls, and leads with a focus on the consumer insurance industries (auto, home, life, health, and Medicare) and home security.
• Provide a culture with empowerment. We encourage innovation and communication. Empowering our team members and partners means we provide the experience, knowledge, tools, support and raw materials to foster sustainable results. • Be passionate. Driving tangible results for our clients and hearing about success stories encourage us. In everything we do, work and play, make today a day to remember. • It’s not about us. We exist to make our clients wildly successful and find great joy in it. We recognize trust is the cornerstone of our relationships. As such, you can expect transparency and open communication from our whole team. We’ll be accessible, we’ll listen, and we’ll build resourceful solutions to your needs. • A day in the life of an Inside Ventures team member is pretty awesome. We like to spice things up with ping-pong tournaments, planning tailgating parties, and celebrating hump-day with Wii Wednesdays. • While we have fun, we’re still extremely professional and studious!
• Opportunities for upward mobility in a growing organization for those who exceed expectations• Insurance - medical, dental, vision, disability and life Insurance plans• Investment in your future with the 401(k) plan• Paid vacation• Daily/weekly/monthly prizes, including TV’s; Chiefs, Royals, and Sporting KC tickets; gift cards; and more!• Fun and energetic company culture with team-inspired competitionAdditional compensation⌗
Base pay plus uncapped bonus potential Agreement type⌗
To be defined