Our client is looking for experienced escalations and HR Contact Center representatives to join their team on a fulltime contract basis.
***** 100% work from home.**
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Serving as the support contact for employees with questions about their time away from work due to illness
• Handling absence claims end to end and contact customers to inform them of resolution, when appropriate
• Assessing new claims and make accurate classifications about the type of absence required
• Contacting employees as needed and keeping them updated on the status of their claim
• Ensuring all tasks and decisions are rendered within SLA
• Navigating ambiguous claim requests and applying good judgement about how to apply policy and regulations to the case in question
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/experience:
• 3+ years of contact experience working in escalations, claims or HR.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer knowledge and experience working on various systems
• Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws
• Previous HR experience
• Experience handling difficult calls and successfully applying de-escalation techniques
• Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment
We thank you in advance for your interest. Due to the large volume of applicants, only those qualified candidates selected to move through the process will be contacted.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call -8598 or email** ** **.**** ****However, if you have ****questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.'**
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.