Why this opportunity exists⌗
Our Healthcare Assistant Sales Manager works closely with our insurance sales support staff and healthcare agent sales force across the country to provide direction and support to our industry-leading brokers in our under 65 health insurance division. The Ideal person will train agents on health insurance products, partners, and our Customer Relationship Management system. Other duties include troubleshooting agent issues by problem-solving with a fresh technical approach using screen sharing and phone technology. The Healthcare Assistant Sales Manager will start off in the Sales Agent seat to establish a strong understanding of our sales process. Once the training period for this position has concluded, the ASM will host weekly conference call meetings with their host weekly meetings to relay pertinent issues and celebrate sales victories. The job role is a vital piece to our ever-growing sales team and requires the person filling it to share that same growth potential. In this position, it is imperative to build strong relationships with brokers, clients, and partners. It’s important to foster easy and positive communication and be able to problem-solve without direction. We’re looking for a motivated professional problem solver who is very computer savvy and has a background in sales or sales support.
• Manage a team of remote telesales Health Insurance Agents • Support brokers via the phone, email, and webinar • Train agents on Affordable Care Act (ACA), Short-Term Medical (STM), Hospital Indemnity plans and a suite of ancillary/supplemental products such as accident, critical illness, dental, vision and life insurance • Assist remote agents in navigating our CRM and writing/quoting applications in our online Private Exchange • Provide mentorship, sales training, and development for our health insurance agents • Act as an ongoing resource for brokers across the country • Coordinate with brokers, clients, and insurance companies throughout the sales process.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Health Insurance License(s) Required • Life LOA Highly preferred • Outgoing and self-motivated personality • Skilled at problem-solving without supervision • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Highly organized; great ability to multi-task and prioritize with limited direction.
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• You must have sales experience as a licensed Health and Life insurance agent. • 3+ years experience in B2C Sales or Sales support. • Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
About the organization(s)⌗
• We started in the insurance sales and technology industry in 2004 with the leadership of founder and President, John Pequeno. At the time, John was finishing his Masters’s degree in Computer Engineering at Lehigh University, while working for an internet startup which he had helped launch and grow since 1999. Most of John’s classmates either started their own technology companies or went to work for one of the large technology conglomerates. However, John had a different vision. John decided to use his technology expertise to revolutionize one of the least technologically advanced industries in the world, the insurance industry. Focusing on the insurance industry allowed us to quickly develop insurance technology, products, and processes that help revolutionize how insurance business gets done. • We developed our first product in 2005 with the launch of iWebQuotes.com, an insurance marketing website. The purpose of the service was to connect clients looking for health and life insurance with experienced agents who could review the options with them. At the time, this market was underdeveloped, which allowed for quick growth of the product. We quickly identified the three important facets of growing this service which was, providing excellent technology to connect clients to agents, marketing the website effectively to attain clients, and building strong partnerships with agents that could service these clients.
• This is an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. Once we are cleared to return to our offices, remote work will not be an option for this position.
• Company pays 100% of the employee’s weekly premium for major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance• Competitive bonus structure• Employee 401k Plan• Generous PTO policy • 8 paid pre-determined holidays• Technology-focused, fast-paced working environment• Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers• Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation Agreement type⌗
To be defined