Robert Half Direct is partnering with a small and growing Mortgage company seeking a creative Graphic Designer who is comfortable wearing multiple hats. This is a six month contract. It is a full-time work from home position with a potential freelance to hire option. This ideal candidate must be able to balance working on their own and collaborating remotely with a small creative team. This position is a little bit graphic design, a lot of production design with a sprinkle of creative input.. Uniformity in graphic design and template work will be key for the first three - four months. There is room to grow with this company for a creative who is self-motivated, can take notes and can communicate clearly within a fast paced financial environment.
• Be responsible for the design, layout and formatting of materials
• Develop the images used in a variety of creative projects, including presentations, brochures, advertisements, catalogs, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging and web/mobile sites
• Command strong design abilities and proficiency in software applications such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Quark
• 3+ years of Graphic Design experience
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
• Demonstrable knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign
• Good knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
• Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
• Customer Service oriented
• Project Management Tools (Ex. Asana, Monday, Slack, Trello)
• CRM Tool Experience (a plus)
• Video Editing (a plus)
• Constant Contact experience (a plus)
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to
work in Canada.
2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are agreeing to Robert Half