Why this opportunity exists⌗
The industry analyst relations team at Qualtrics is a critical and key component to our business. We are growing at a rapid rate and are looking for a Global Industry Analyst Relations Leader who will be responsible for working closely with Qualtrics executives and key industry analysts to communicate the Qualtrics value proposition effectively, demonstrate the value of a sophisticated technical platform in an accessible and compelling way, and continue to grow our strategic AR program. If you thrive on purpose, fun, and vigor this job is for you.
• Help define the Experience Management (XM) category and position Qualtrics as the clear leader in XM • Increase awareness of the Qualtrics XM Platform™ among industry analysts, while delivering key analyst insights to our internal teams • Own the strategy and execution of the Qualtrics AR program while building collaborative relationships with influential analysts, executive spokespeople, product strategy and marketing leaders • Foster and maintain meaningful relationships that will attract analysts into advocacy for Qualtrics’ solutions and services • Collaborate across marketing functions and experience teams to influence content creation, demand generation, customer references, and public relations • Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape in order to speak to product and company competitive differentiators • Regularly update analysts on product enhancements, customer acquisition, and case studies • Expand the reach and influence of the AR program globally, including developing relationships with key analysts in all international markets where Qualtrics operates • Design and lead the strategy and execution of all Major Analyst Evaluations (Forrester Waves, Gartner MQ etc) that provide the foundation and focused plan that leads to a successful outcome • Lead briefings, lead analyst inquiries, lead research interviews, and drive solution demo presentations for industry analysts and key influencers regarding Qualtrics XM Platform™ enhancements and roadmap • Leverage Qualtrics executives and internal stakeholders to act as spokespeople to communicate Qualtrics’ strategy and vision • Work closely with Qualtrics experience teams to lead advisory days • Analyze relevant analyst reports, summarize findings for the requisite parties, and work closely with analysts to ensure Qualtrics is well represented in reports
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• A successful track record in building corporate programs and creating and delivering effective communications • Strong interpersonal skills and executive presence, including a proven ability to develop and maintain internal and external executive relationships • Knowledge of major analyst firm business models, processes and online resources (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.) • Experience leading and executing on Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves evaluations • History of proactively uncovering opportunities for strategic analyst interactions that support and promote the company’s objectives. • Calm under pressure • A self-motivated team player with a demonstrated ability to deliver results • Ability to understand and communicate the benefits of technical products
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• 5+ years of experience in analyst relations in the tech industry working directly with Forrester, Gartner, IDC and other major industry analyst firms • 10+ years of overall marketing, product, public relations, communications or B2B software experience
About the organization(s)⌗
• Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 11,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
• You will work independently yet collaboratively with our executives, PR, Comms, Product Marketing, and Product teams to drive value for our software and services. Your top priority will be to develop and maintain excellent relationships with our tier one and tier two analysts. In this ever-changing environment it will be key to focus on those priorities that are strategic to the business and not get distracted by tactical activities that add no value. You will lead our AR agency relationship and work closely with their team.
• Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours • Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year) • We take pride in our office design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space. • On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office • To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories