Why this opportunity exists⌗
Are you in need of a change? Do you rise to a challenge? If the answer is YES then read on and apply today for the opportunity you have been waiting for!
• Camp Managers • Cooks – Dual role positions (OFA3 or equivalent 2 week first aid course) • 1st cook • 2nd cook • Night Bakers • Kitchen Helpers • Housekeepers • Carpenters • Plumbers • Electricians • Build crews/General Labour • Gardener
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Time management – essential to meet daily expectations based on workloads and site layout to meet contractual commitments • Interpersonal Skills – tactful, mature demeanor with well-developed skills and the ability to work well with diverse personalities • Excellent attention to details with emphasis placed on quality • Ability to adapt to a changing ever environment and working with people of many status and culture • High diplomacy is a must!
English - fully-fluent About the organization(s)⌗
• Matrix is a national company providing camps, logistics and aviation management services to a diverse range of clients in the resource and service sectors, focusing on safety, transparency and cost effectiveness. • We custom fit our services to the specific needs of your project, providing or securing and managing the most appropriate equipment, products, services, people, prices and timing on your behalf. • Matrix uses a wide range of suppliers to provide variety and choice, which ensures that the selected option is a perfect fit. Our model is objective and unbiased - particularly important on critical issues such as: the due-diligence process applied to helicopter and fixed wing selection, personnel selection, camp safety, and fuel management.
• Matrix has built a powerful team of individuals each with many years of experience in his or her area of expertise. Collectively they have serviced an extremely broad range of organizations and industries—from small start-ups to some of the largest players in the world.
• Physically fit and able to handle lifting up to 50lbs, bending & standing for extended periods of time • Ability to work long duration’s on your feet • First Aid, Standard (2-day course/16 hours) is preferred for remote locations • Cooks – Dual role positions (OFA3 or equivalent 2 week first aid course)