Why this opportunity exists⌗
We are looking for an experienced email marketer to join our uber-fast growing team of 50! We’re looking for a highly-motivated marketer with a proven track record of managing ROI positive email marketing campaigns.
• Create email marketing automation and targeting strategies based on customer lifecycles, segmentation, predictive analytics and client’s branding needs • Develop and execute large-scale email marketing campaigns • Continuous measurement and optimization of email marketing automation and campaign performance • Launch and QA email marketing campaigns to ensure they’re 100% error-free • Work with the graphic design team to develop the design strategy for each client • Track and analyze weekly & monthly email KPI’s • Conduct weekly/monthly calls with clients and team members to discuss/present email marketing strategies • Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements • Gather and analyze competitor email programs for insights around email strategy, targeting, promotional offers, and cadence/delivery timing • Continuous improvement of our service offering with updated strategies • Develop and update our internal knowledge & training depository.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Knowledge of Klaviyo or other e-commerce email marketing software (e.g. Marketo, MailChimp, and Bronto) • Proven track record of creating, implementing and optimizing complex email programs to meet business goals • Great attention to detail, deadlines, and accuracy with minimum supervision • Excellent written and verbal communication skills - comfortable on audio and video calls • Intermediate analytical skills - able to digest and turn complex email marketing data into actionable intelligence • Teamwork & collaboration skills - ability to work with the best, while giving your best • Knowledge of laws and regulations surrounding Email Marketing (GDPR, CAN-SPAM Act) • Knowledge of HTML is a plus.
English - fully-fluent Challenges⌗
• As an Email Marketing Manager, you will develop+manage strategies and execute email marketing automation and campaigns for our clients. To succeed in this role, you need to be creative, analytical, self-driven, and detail-oriented. Above all, you need to be a good team player. • Key Responsibility: You’ll be the lead email marketing strategist and account manager for 8 - 10 clients. You’ll be working with a project manager, copywriters, junior account managers and the graphic design team. To ensure we deliver the best possible result for our clients, you’ll spend most of your time developing and optimizing client strategy. You’ll also work with the project manager to deliver and execute on our strategy.
• 4+ years of experience in handling email marketing campaigns, preferably e-commerce related • 4+ years experience of managing your own clients/accounts preferably in an agency setting.
About the organization(s)⌗
• Chronos Agency is a Done-For-You email marketing agency for e-commerce businesses everywhere. We know email marketing can take your e-commerce business places. We can take you there. • With our cross-industry experience and data-driven email marketing strategies, we have helped e-commerce businesses boost their email marketing revenue by 20% to 30%. • Chronos Agency was founded by Joshua Chin in 2017 together with a team of driven and passionate email marketers, graphic designers, and direct response copywriters.
• Full Remote Work Setting• Health Insurance Coverage• Internet Allowance• A library of internal resources and training• Performance Based Incentives and Bonuses• Paid Time Offs (30 days annual)• Bi-annual all-expenses-paid company workation• Outcome-Focused Environment Agreement type⌗