Why this opportunity exists⌗
We are seeking an enthusiastic mid-level Display Specialist (ad tech) to join the team in our Barcelona office or remotely. You are highly motivated and passionate about advertising technology, data-driven marketing, and design. You are comfortable working on your own solving problems, and you thrive as part of a team.
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Experience developing display ads and using HTML5, CSS, and Js. • Proven experience building dynamic ads using Google Studio (Dynamic Content). • Acquainted with other Google Marketing platform products (e.g. Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, GTM, Data Studio, and Google Analytics 360). • Proficiency with GreenSock library. • Knowledge of what forms “data strategy” for Agencies and Advertisers i.e. the data assets and technology components needed to bring it to life. • You have high standards of excellence and are detail-oriented when performing QA. • Well-organized, analytical, and ability to handle multiple ad-hoc requests simultaneously. • Team player with the ability to work in a cross-functional team. • Excellent project management skills & a client-focused mindset • Fluent spoken and written English.
Español - fully-fluent Inglés - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• 2-3 years of experience working in a creative or advertising agency.
About the organization(s)⌗
• Elespacio is a digital creative agency, specializing in marketing and online advertising. We help brands grow by creating tailored digital business strategy and intelligent online advertising campaigns. Our agency has grown with technology since the early days of the internet. We’re digital natives. • www.elespacio.net
• Our team is our most valued asset, because no matter how brilliant the technology, it’s the people that make the difference. We work in small teams because it proves better results and better fun.
• Find us in our studios in Barcelona or Berlin.
Our nice touch • You get to work remotely on Fridays (if you want) • We take you to festivals • We take our whole team to yearly offsites • We have just one social rule: We don’t talk about work during lunch or beers • We like to have lunch and breakfast with our team at least once a week • And of course, fresh fruits every Monday.