Why this opportunity exists⌗
We are looking for a Director, Strategic Alliances with strong sales, strategy and relationship management experience to accelerate growth within our partner ecosystem. The individual should be fearless yet intentional in terms of how they will impact success at both partner organizations and Socure. The ultimate objective is to work with selected channel partners to extend Socure’s footprint and materially grow revenue. The candidate will have experience in launching and scaling channel partner Go-To-Market programs. He/she will also possess strong sales skills along with finesse when conveying complex topics enabling them to engage high and wide within partner organizations to drive results.
• Create and manage partner programs with current alliances, resellers and referral partners to exceed quota • Serve as the primary evangelist to garner partner buy-in across relevant functional areas and levels to effectively promote Socure’s capabilities to the market • Cultivate strategic alignment between Socure and the partner’s roadmap • Establish strategic and tactical plans with partner, including the development and tracking of joint KPIs • Develop and execute a joint marketing strategy (press, webinars, blogs, campaigns, etc.) • Partner with marketing to prepare all necessary joint marketing materials (battle cards, sales decks, etc.) • Work with marketing & training to train and arm the channel partner’s sales, product, and marketing teams for success • Oversee the deal registration process, including the qualification and tracking of prospects through the sales pipeline • Integrate Socure reps into the sales process as needed to close key deals • Pursue ongoing marketing opportunities (joint presentations, events, webinars, case studies, etc.) to drive success through the channel • Use CRM to develop regular tracking & reporting of key performance metrics and translate these metrics into recommendations
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Experience positioning advanced analytics/machine learning/AI capabilities preferred • Expertise in the identity verification and/or fraud space preferred • Strategic thinker who is able to blend technology and business strategy to develop/present compelling plans for new partner initiatives • Ability to forecast channel revenue accurately with strong CRM skills and discipline • Self-sufficient, focused leader with a propensity towards execution and driving revenue results • Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong presentation and customer facing skills • Aptitude and attitude to quickly absorb new information via Socure University training program and external sources • A business leader who is able to influence and build relationships with people across all levels • Must be able to prioritize and multi-task with special attention to detail and follow-up • Ability to run quickly with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, fluid environment • Comfortable with 40-60% travel when required
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• Proven experience building a channel program with measurable and successful sales results • Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in channel management • BA/BS degree, MBA or Master’s degree a plus
About the organization(s)⌗
• Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world’s best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Competitive base salary • Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside • A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent • A great team working in unison towards the same mission • Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture • Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents • Free meals, snacks, and drinks…and so much more • This role will be based in San Diego or New York City, or remote in the US.
• 401k• Flexible PTO Agreement type⌗