Contract to Perm Position
Must be able to support multiple time zones
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the SVP of NA eConsumer, the Digital Product Owner is accountable for visioning and leading the build of the digital experience for target buyers, starting with owning the sales customer journey and feature roadmap.
Day-to-day responsibilities involve partnering with the Business Development Lead to understand customer needs, working with agile methodologies and engaging and influencing across disciplines including underwriting, claims, technology, operations, UX/UI, digital marketing, analytics, and vendor partners. Critical to success will be a deep understanding of the distribution partner priorities to develop a robust and deployable set of digital product offerings, driving new business production goals.
Duties will include:
- Scope and define solutions to digital solution gaps, own the sales customer experience roadmap, define features/functionality and prioritize efforts based on business need and opportunity, technology/resource costs, etc.
- Collaborate across internal and external business and technology partners to define requirements and prioritize sales features/functionality, linked to the service and claims roadmaps
- Develop, launch and optimize digital assets via Agile teams, building a flexible and robust digital technology platform that drive business growth and provide high quality and modern customer experiences at all digital touchpoints.
- Translate business roadmaps into actionable plans (sprints) for the Agile teams; provide prioritization for the Agile teams to work through the Backlog.
- Usher digital product projects forward - address questions, define requirements, report on status to client’s Digital leaders, etc. for this highly visible emerging business
- Employ rapid, test-and-learn approach to launching and optimizing digital assets for consumer engagement, retention, purchase conversion, NWP, etc. Qualifications: * 10 - 15 years of business management experience, insurance/financial services preferred
- 2 - 3 years of digital product owner/manager experience
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Experience working across business and IT, preferably on digital initiatives focused on customer/agent facing solutions
- Demonstrates strategic vision to drive feature prioritization and development for both immediate term and long term digital product builds
- Passionate about understanding end users’ needs and preferences; applies data and research methodologies to make fact-based decisions
- Familiar with digital marketing concepts, including email campaigns, SEO and web-site tagging
- Demonstrated ability to lead change efforts with a track record of success in innovation ventures
- Conversant in business process optimization and automation concepts The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without r egard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. - provided by Dice