• Responsible for Corporate culture program and any further initiatives including its planning, documenting, execution together with teams involved, control and reporting • Continuously identify ways to improve the employee experience by engaging with employees and bringing perspective on best practices in fostering culture • Contribute to the overall culture-driven transformation strategy to accelerate organizational effectiveness • Together with Senior management team research, develop, execute and promote new culture initiatives to increase employee engagement and performance; research top companies to identify best in class practice • Develop and drive metrics to measure progress on the initiatives executed • Together with HR design and deliver people related programs based on culture and organizational values (i.e. performance management, rewards, hiring, etc.)
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Deep knowledge in the fields of psychology, internal communication and other related • Knowledge of software development processes and previous experience in IT companies is a big plus • Previous copywriting experience is a huge advantage • Experienced with Agile methodologies, people focused, orientation on innovations
English - fully-fluent Russian - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a corporate culture manager with previously successfully completed projects in this field for medium and big organizations
About the organization(s)⌗
• Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking for a Culture Champion who will join our team in Limassol, Cyprus and work closely with COO, HR, Internal communications and the management team to drive and promote healthy one-of-the-kind corporate culture where employees share the values of honesty, respect, results and progress. Exness has a really unique corporate culture where we combine people focus with high standards in whatever we do, care about the employees and families as well as focus on business results, joyful and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding performance every day.
• Our Culture Champion will drive strategic initiatives for corporate culture development and promotion throughout all the processes starting from recruitment and hiring to software development and support. The person will work closely with the teams across Exness globally, Cyprus, Malaysia, the UK and other countries, and also we lead the corporate culture projects for remote employees wherever they are located.
• Outstanding relocation package with the ability to start working remotely anywhere + competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark • New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the employee and the family, medical insurance for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse, parking near the office or a bus tickets • Kindergarten/school compensation program and the best view to the sea from our own roof bar • We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them to be successful in the company.