Why this opportunity exists⌗
Spyce is seeking a Contract Recruiting Coordinator to help manage our recruiting process to staff two new restaurants. This is a part time hourly position, targeting 20 hours per week of work. This is a remote position, applicants from outside the Boston area are encouraged to apply.
• Assist the People & Culture team with sourcing passive candidate through various recruiting tools like: Linkedin, Lever (ATS), Indeed, Craigslist • Interact with candidates via email and text to schedule interviews, handle travel logistics, and ensure exceptional candidate experience • Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring requirements are met • Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including but not limited to an assessment of best practices in the onboarding and interview process
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• You have some familiarity with recruiting, sourcing, or onboarding candidates; preferably in the hourly restaurant industry • You have experience processing candidates through an applicant tracking system, knowledge of Lever ATS preferred • You have very strong communication skills so you can help tell the Spyce story to candidates. • You love food. We are a restaurant company after all.
English - fully-fluent About the organization(s)⌗
• At Spyce we cooked up something entirely new - a fast casual restaurant focused on next-level deliciousness and boundless opportunities for all. We use cutting-edge culinary techniques to bring out the very best flavor in every ingredient and make each meal personalized to you. In addition, from servers to farmers to families, Spyce provides better, longer-term opportunities for its community. Farmers across the world are given the respect, pay, and new work opportunities they deserve. Restaurant employees’ guaranteed hours and generous benefits set new standards for hourly workers everywhere. Spyce even extends care to families with STEM-focused opportunities and activities. When you think bigger food tastes better. • Spyce employees are warm, kind, helpful, and most importantly – focused on the customer, since technology handles everything else. Brilliant, kind, and passionate people create the Spyce experience. Whether they’re restaurant team members, managers, engineers, or software developers, they’re all equally essential. And above all us, a Spyce employee loves food - especially our food! We believe there are no limits to what food, people and our planet can do.
• Spyce embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. People of color, womxn, and those with non-traditional professional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
• This contract will run from mid-July until the end of August, roughly seven weeks, with the possibility of a short term extension if needed. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
ContractorCurrency exchange and taxes to be paid by⌗