Content Writer Job Description
Sengled is a leading global manufacturer of innovative lighting solutions. We are looking for a Content Writer to help with various print and digital projects across our multiple technologies and sub-brands. This position is a remote, work-from-home opportunity. Candidates must have access to the Internet.
The Content Writer will collaborate closely with the Creative Director, Sr. UX/UI Designer, and the rest of the marketing team on various print and digital design projects.
Conduct project research from a creative and brand perspective.
Develop and execute brand voice and tone on promotions, packaging, signage, advertising, collateral and brand development.
Collaborate with design teams to generate creative concepts to meet marketing and business strategies.
Creating and editing content bullets for Amazon PDPs, packaging, website, and retail displays.
• Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
• In house copywriter, with combined in-house, freelance or agency experience (3+ years).
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to apply strategic thinking to creative problem solving.
• Experience writing marketing copy for tech related products.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to conceptualize and develop ideas or messages around business and marketing objectives.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail and strong proof-reading skills.
• Strong grasp of language rules, specifically grammar usage, spelling and punctuation.
• Fluency in Mandarin/Chinese a plus.
Job Type: Part-Time Report To: Vice President/Marketing Director
**Contact Information: **
- If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of the job please forward a cover letter and CV to the following email: .