Title: Cloud SysOps Patching & Backup Admin
Duration: 18 months
Location: 100% Remote
- Are you eligible to work on a government project?
- Do you meet all the identified requirements for this position?
• System Administrator- Cloud SysOps Patching & Backup Administrator, Hands-on experience with Terraform Enterprise and/or Ansible Tower development
• Monitor cloud infrastructure to ensure availability and performance SLAs are met.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with Patching & Backup Technologies
• Follow incident, change, release, and problem management processes.
• Provide backup and recovery support for cloud resources including executing disaster recovery procedures and supporting disaster recovery testing.
• Monitor and report on compliance programs.
• Collect, aggregate, analyze and report on metrics collected.
• Clean up and decommissioning of unused or uncompliant resources.
• OS patching
• Tagging and Account Management.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering related field or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years IT/IS operations experience
• Proficiency with Agile and DevOps tools
• Hands-on experience with Terraform Enterprise and/or Ansible Tower development
• Experience operating in government regulated environments with strict compliance requirements
• Experience with scripting tools like; Chef, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc
• A keen interest in new technologies and open source
• Willingness to research and self-study to keep technical skills relevant in a highly complex environment