**Analytics & Insights - Global Operations: ***Working autonomously to innovate/design complex solutions dedicated towards impacting the greater organization. *
*You will work as an individual contributor to deliver and lead analytics projects. You will work with stakeholders to achieve desired results and act as a mentor to colleagues to direct the work of other team members.
The majority of your time will be spent delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education and hands-on experience.
Autonomy: Recognized master in the analytics discipline. Works independently to implement analytics to help achieve strategic goals and operational KPIs.
Organizational Impact: Strongly influences the design of new data products, processes, standards, or operational plans based on business strategy with a significant impact on functional results. Implements KPIs scorecards to help functional leadership achieve strategic goals. Works with IT teams to define data curation specifications, oversees data engineering projects, validate technical designs, assists business users in running acceptance tests.
Innovation and Complexity: Faces problems that span a wide range of difficulty and unique issues across functions and / or businesses. Improves upon existing processes and systems using significant conceptualizing, reasoning, and interpretation. Brings innovate ideas and how to maximize the use of analytics technologies to enhance business user experience, as well as to reduce UI complexity.
- Lead all end-to-end aspects of a business analytics projects.
- Understand business goals, collect requirements, build Dashboards and Visualizations utilizing standard Analytics tools like Power BI.
- Develop, inspect, transform, and model data for consumption by analytics products
- Should have good knowledge of SQL and understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Maintain analytics datasets, verify the accuracy of data, and act as a liaison to the business.
- Ability to load data into a SQL database through native or ETL tools is a plus [SSIS]