Our direct client, a financial solutions group is seeking Business Analysts with Wealth Management experience. This is a fully remote role and is a long term contract. (Wealth management experience is mandatory for this role).
Position: Business Analyst (Wealth Management)
Experience: Senior level
Duration: Long term contract
Location: Fully remote
Skills: Wealth management, Agile/Scrum
**- The main function of a business analyst is to elicit and document business requirements in order to support the delivery of business solutions, which may include a technology component, but may also consist of process improvement, or organizational change.
- Responsible for assessing, documenting and validating business user requirements, including current/future state process maps, business use cases, non-functional requirements, and data and reporting requirements.
- Clarify problem and/or opportunity statements from business units.
- Work collaboratively with technology partners, operational areas, vendors, and business stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyse, document, communicate and manage business requirements.
- Support project delivery, testing and implementation activities to deliver business benefits and achieve business results/objectives.
- Apply best practices for effective communication, relationship management and problem-solving with stakeholders/partners.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on articulation of requirements.
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Advanced to expert knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project lifecycle.
- Experience in competitive research
- Experience wealth management is required
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience as Business Analyst
- A bachelor’s degree in business or an MBA
- Proficiency in MS Office, JIRA or any other similar tool
- provided by Dice