Why this opportunity exists⌗
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so we are. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Business Expert in the Credit Services cluster. As a part oft he Key Area Credit we are an essential part of Commerzbank’s delivery organization and support the credit business. We live the agile mindset in cross-functional, competent teams and align our work with the mission of the risk department. In your role as Business Analyst you will be responsible for understanding complex application, data flows and their business purpose in order to develop and design new functions or changes of our IT application landscape. Within the cluster Credit Services, we deliver: • Internal and external APIs for the credit process (e.g. credit application, credit decision) for inhouse frontends, customers and intermediaries etc. • Base-services for Commerzbank credit business (e.g. pricing, credit-worthiness, covenants) • Rulesets for risk and control parameters (process check, competences, routing) • Safekeeping of necessary credit documentation and creation of a central credit decision data repository • Collateral process for corporate clients • Operation and enhancements of target architectures risk: management platform • Consolidation of applications and decomissoning of legacy applications • Our main technologies are Java, Swing, Hibernate, Tomcat, Oracle Database and Unix. Our future target technologies are Java, Spring, Angular or React and Docker. • Our goal is to support the credit application and decision process by delivering features and services in a segment- comprehensive, scalable and uniform process.
• You will be responsible to transform business requirements into IT concepts, coordinating with other teams which provide interfaces or legacy services and communicate on concepts and solution approaches. Your main duties will include gathering, structuring and documenting business requirements; based on this you will create the functional design of the IT solutions the team implements in an agile delivery model. You are involved in all steps of the lifecycle of a software development starting with: • Your main duty is understanding and analyzing business requirements, define and design appropriate functional solutions • Analysis, technical and functional solution design; implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces of risk applications • You will consult Business well as IT experts on functional concepts of the application and on business process or workflow optimization, you develop and communicate solutions and concepts within teams involved (located in Lodz and Frankfurt) • You are defining functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures. • In case of incidents or issues, you will analyse and design solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Knowledge of Business analysis • Language: English B2, German B1 required • Knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum / Kanban would be an asset • Good analytical thinking with attention to details • Excellent collaboration and communication skills • Proactively supporting projects and driving tasks • High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
English - fully-fluent German - conversational About the organization(s)⌗
• Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
• Primary location: Lodz, PL. • Remote work (until the global situation is clarified)
• Friendly multicultural environment• The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)• Stable employment• Benefits package including: medical care, Multisport Card, group insurance, Sodexo card• Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries• In the current situation We are not travelling. Agreement type⌗