Why this opportunity exists⌗
The mission of the cluster Document Lifecycle Management (DLM) is to enable a paperless bank. DLM creates a globally consistent and complete Commerzbank archive and front-end infrastructure for document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving for bank and client. Business Analyst/Release Manager takes care of everything related to the operational aspects of the application. In a Cell, all Cell employees are responsible for the respective Cell product.
• Understand the problems of a business area • To document the requirements of the business • Prepare and keep the vision for the business solution • Find solutions (from business perspective) with our clients • Break down the overall design of business into smaller traceable pieces and track the progress of the solutions • Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements • Sharing own knowledge with other team colleagues • Coordinate deployment process and CI/CD aspects • Coordinate and support UAT and pre- production tests
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Experience in Gathering and Specifying Requirements • Knowledge in Agile Methods • Experience working with Epics, User Stories, it’s definition, specification and delivery • Knowledge of CD/CI, Jira and Confluence • Problem-solving skill • Good time-management skills • Great interpersonal and communication skills • Open to working in international environment • Very good knowledge of Software Engineering and IT world • English B2 Nice to have: • Knowledge of UML, BPM • Knowledge of Enterprise Architect • Knowledge of HPQC
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• 2 years of experience as Business Analyst / Release Manager or on similar role
About the organization(s)⌗
• Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
• Primary location: Lodz, PL. • Remote work (until the global situation is clarified)
• Friendly multicultural environment• The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)• Stable employment• Benefits package including: medical care, Multisport Card, group insurance• Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries• In the current situation We are not travelling.• Lunch card• Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries Agreement type⌗