Why this opportunity exists⌗
Whether your career goals are to assist individuals and businesses with their financial planning and management, or you’re interested in helping clients mitigate fraud, a role in Sikich’s advisory services may be the right fit for you. From wealth management professionals and retirement planning advisors to forensic and valuation specialists and investment banking consultants, our firm provides a platform for experts in advisory services with a passion for helping businesses. These individuals utilize their strategic skills in problem solving and talent for communicating effectively to address their clients’ challenges and offer advantageous outcomes.
• Perform (as part of a team) financial due diligence for clients acquiring businesses • Identify & analyze business & financial risks & opportunities while advising both strategic & private equity buyers & sellers on alternative strategies for acquisition, disposition, & restructuring of businesses • Aggregate, manipulate, & analyze target company data to identify historical & projected financial & operating trends, quality of earnings, & working capital considerations • Engage in multiple projects of varying size & complexity • Participate in client meetings & site visits while interacting with top-level management to obtain pertinent information for financial analysis • Travel as needed to various client sites, domestic or international
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Strong current knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles • Familiarity of the M&A process & market • Strong project management skills • Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment (either independently or within a team dynamic) while effectively managing unexpected issues and/or questions in a professional manner • Ability to adapt communication style to successfully convey messaging & objectives to all levels of management, clients, colleagues, etc.
English - fully-fluent Career path⌗
• Bachelor degree (accounting major) or equivalent • 2+ years’ public accounting experience required, preferably within an audit or transaction advisory role
About the organization(s)⌗
• At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees. • Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference. • Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkT2fZvb6rA
• Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V