Why this opportunity exists⌗
We recruit online! Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For that type person we have role waiting for you as Senior Application Operations - Supporter in Digital Banking Solutions cluster. In the Cluster Cross Channel Services we are delivering cross functional services for implementations in the CCB / Online banking Platform of Commerzbank. CCS is enabling, testing and implementing functional and non-functional requirements in J2EE Platform in an agile approach. As a Junior Automation Tester you will be responsible for scripting, test execution, test analysis and documentation of Performance Tests. This includes the generation of test data and design as well as execution of automated tests. You need to be able to understand the business context and define the best performance test solution for your area.
• Writing and implementing testcases • Scripting Loadrunner scenarios based on non-functional requirements • Execute Performance / Load Tests • Analyze Performance / Load Tests • Create and follow up on Defects in HP QC if applicable • Analyze Logfiles • Testenvironment-Management (Deployments, Environment Preparation, Testdata preparation) • Writing Mock-Services (e.g. NodeJS) • Automation of manual tasks (e.g. optimization/automation of test execution & analysis)
Additional requirements (other than skills)⌗
• Theoretical knowledge of using: HP Loadrunner/ HO Performance Center, Dynatrace, Jenkins • Willingness to grow in Test Area • Communicative English skills (B1 at least) • Good analytic thinking, customer orientation, pro-activeness • Availability to work full-time on permanent contract • Willingness to travel to Frankfurt for Knowledge Transfer (6-8 weeks divided into shorter parts (after knowledge transfer approx 4x a year) Nice to have: • Java and NodeJS programming skills • HP Quality Center • Selenium • Tivoli
English - fully-fluent About the organization(s)⌗
• Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
• Primary location: Lodz, PL. • Remote work (until the global situation is clarified) Main tools that are used in the Performance Testing area are following: • HP Loadrunner • HP Performance Center • Dynatrace • Tivoli • HP Quality Center • Selenium • NodeJS • Java • Jenkins
• Friendly multicultural environment• The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)• Training in Commerzbank headquarters in Frankfurt am Main• Medical healthcare, Multisport and canteen funding• In the current situation We are not travelling.• Satisfying remuneration• 26 days of full paid holiday from the very beginning Agreement type⌗